When I'm stuck for topics, questions are the way to go. At least they create conversation instead of me providing it when none exists in my pea brain. Average golfers can have an uninspired round, so I suppose I'm entitled to an occasional uninspired post. So, here you go......
1. Am I the only one that can't wait for The Masters, to the point where the golf in between seems pedestrian?
2. I think belly/chest/chin putters should be outlawed. You should only be able to grasp any club with your hands. I don't care if they putt better. They're goofy.
3. Speaking of goofy. Golf sandals should be outlawed as well, unless you have a verified, serious, foot ailment and a note from your doctor.
4. Isn't Paula Creamer the best thing in the L.P.G.A. since DNA testing? Plus she's a great player.
5. I hate to keep harping on Ernie Els.........so I won't. What I'd give for his swing!
6. You'd think The Hooter's Tour would get more exposure. I know I don't keep abreast of it.
7. Shouldn't The Hooter's Tour fall under the L.P.G.A. instead?
8. The P.G.A. Tour altered it's cut policy today. I glanced at it briefly and decided that as brilliant as I am, I have neither the time, nor the energy, to figure it out.
9. Which reminds me. My best friend, a golf instructor, commented about my game after a few lessons once. He said, "All you lack for golf is talent, motivation, and desire." Ha! Guess I proved him right.
10. Does anyone "real" actually buy $300.00 golf shoes?
11. We're getting 18" of snow here and then a "cold snap". Is bowling hard?
Ponder those kids.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Posted by Average Golfer at 5:47 PM