Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Allenby Whines - John Daly's Miracle Stem Cell Cure


The Presidents Cup - Day Four
“Maybe I should have the attitude of Anthony Kim, get home at 4 a.m. and go play,” Allenby said Sunday night. “Friends of mine were out and watched him come in sideways.”

This just in Robert.....Maybe you should! These lame remarks were attributed to Allenby after getting beaten like a rented mule by Anthony Kim in last weekend's Presidents Cup singles match. US captain Fred Couples was quoted as saying that Kim had been in every night of the matches. Kim himself denied being in the place or condition so vividly described by Allenby. Only begs the question.....How did Allenby know Kim was in at 4 AM if he wasn't up at 4 AM himself? Ah, the ole' reliable conjecture and heresay.

Granted, Mr. Kim has a bit of a reputation as a partier, but is that so surprising with him being a millionaire in his 20s? Earth to Allenby, if I just got ass waxed by a hungover guy working on just a few hours sleep, I think I'd keep it to myself.


Dr. John Daly's Miracle Cure

From the "You can't make this up" grab bag comes John Daly's announcement that he's suddenly available to play golf despite recently pronouncing he'd shut it down for the year.
“My recovery from stem cell surgery has been closely monitored by my doctor and I have been cleared to begin playing competitively in two weeks,” Daly said in a statement.

Daly stated he'll play in the Viking Classic stateside and follow in December in the Australian Open and Australian PGA. This Average Golfer is betting that the return of Big John is more fiduciary than medical. Prove me wrong big fella.





Til' next,


No comments:

Post a Comment